Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 January 2010

Archive problem/NEWS

ARCHIVE

Archive, as of late,
hasn't been counting downloads,
the albums are still downloadable,
don't worry.

NEWS

So, as of the past few days/weeks I have been working on a massive concept album.
Involving Chaos Theory.
It will be in 3 stages.

Chaos Theory - Part 1 - Sensitive To Initial Conditions

10 songs

Chaos Theory - Part 2 - Topologically Mixing

10 songs

Chaos Theory - Part 3 - Dense Periodic Orbits

9 songs

This will be an opus I will be working on for a long time.

Also, SWINTOPIA is to be released asap, I shall be releasing this myself.
As some of the net labels are not competent enough to get back to me regarding release dates/acceptance, I shall be fucking on this like a whore on a hard cock.

A Hint Of Glory EP is completed too, no label choice yet...
Shensolotic is also finished, no label choice yet...
Thunderclench EP also, is in its final mixing stages, 1 song to mix through.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

I am working on a project with a fellow musician - -theywhocannotbenamed-
We shall release something in a good while...

Thanks for listening, keep them ears open.

AlOT of work is in the pipeline.
I have wrote 7 pages, front and back, of song names, listed them, EP/LP names, possible DJ LOHPHLO comebacks and SWIN DEORIN, JESU KIBB and DJ SHWARZ spots...



but


all the time I am doing this, is cus im not on the computer, and i am trying to get some ideas out on paper,

ive came out with some cracking fuckin ones,
some of my faves include;

JURY OF LEPERS EP
DRUNK KANGAROO EP
THE LONGBOAT - THE SWINTERVIEW
FINES - BILLS - CREDIT REDUCTION
SAVERS RADIANT GLOW
OSERINDELICONUS EP
FINE SWINES
DWILL ON HYPERTHONIC FREQUENTHIETH
LEAFS DIGIWORKS AND PHOTODIAMONDS EP

and my personal fave

TINY SHIPS FOLLOW ME AROUND EP

all these are ideas, all have song names, all have their own taste and texture to them in my mind
i just need to put into practice making the fuckin songs that go with them..

good luck to me

thanks for reading - cjt

No comments:

Post a Comment