Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 February 2010

so...

Hello,
This may take me a while to typeas my fingers are FRIKKIN COLD!!!

anywaaay...

After 4 days of not making music - i have came to a conclusion; my insecurities that i was letting out with it have piled up so much, I made 2 teeny-tiny songs -

*smacks back of hand*

ahm a baaad wittle boi..

it ends thursday -


i need something more than music
i need something more than making cds
i need something more than making tapes
i need something more than playing live

i need something more than what i havent done.
the tention is about to snap and i am made -by myself- to hold me back

cus if i dont
i will snap
and i want
i want
i want
i want
FUCK OFF

i would like... (better)...

to have control back

release some cd-rs
print some t-shirts
sell them on to the little Swines (my "fans" Slipknot - maggots )

aye - i am thouroughly holding myself back so that i can use it in other things

i need something more

SWIN

No comments:

Post a Comment